- If you are unable to attend the event, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost. For security reasons, all requests for substitutions must be received via email at least 24 hours before the event with the name and contact email for both the registered and replacement delegates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation
Cancellations must be received in writing via email in advance of the event.
Failure to attend: No refund
Amendments/Cancellation by Livingstone Sports Festival (LSF)
- Amendments: The LSF reserves the right to modify the programme up to the day of the event. The LSF puts programmes together through on-going feedback with partners in order to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information. This means that occasionally the programmes change over the duration of the campaign. Other times it may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the programme, venue, competitors, officials and/or volunteers. Regrettably, this means no refunds or credit-notes can be issued in line with the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation: If unforeseen circumstances cause LSF to cancel an event all delegates will be informed as soon as possible, and a full registration fee refund will be made.
- Cancellation: If, for any reason, LSF must cancel an event, LSF accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
- Payment must be received, in full, prior to the event. If the booking is made 30 days or less from the event, full and cleared payment is due immediately.
- If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the event you will be asked to make payment on the day (access to the event may be refused at LSF discretion).
- You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment confirming your registration.
LSF Admin August 2019
Tel: +260211223344 | Mobile: +260 975479250